Custom-fit mouth guards are made by dentists from thermoplastic material and are based on a detailed mold taken of your mouth and teeth. They are designed to fit perfectly in your mouth and provide optimal safety and comfort.
Benefits of Mouth guards
• Reduces the risk of concussion from lower jaw impacts while playing sports
• Protects teeth from being knocked out or fractured
• Provides a comfortable fit allowing for natural breathing and speaking
• Prevents jaw fractures by acting as a cushion between the upper and lower jaw
• Meets all High School and Collegiate sports regulations
• How to Get a Custom-Fit Mouth guard
To get a custom-fit mouth guard, you will need to visit your dentist. They will take an impression of your teeth and send the mold to a lab. The lab will create the mouth guard and send it back to your dentist.