Invisalign is a clear alternative to traditional braces that can help you straighten your teeth without metal brackets and wires. The aligners are custom-made to fit your teeth, and they are easily removed for cleaning your teeth and eating.
Benefits of Invisalign
• Invisible: Invisalign aligners are clear plastic plates, so no one will know you are wearing braces.
• Comfortable: The aligners are made from a soft, flexible material that is comfortable to wear.
• Effective: Invisalign can straighten teeth just as effectively as traditional braces.
• Convenient: The aligners can be removed for eating and brushing your teeth.
If you are considering Invisalign treatment, contact SK Vision Dentistry today.
Here are some additional details about Invisalign treatment:
• The treatment typically takes between 6 and 18 months.
• You will need to wear the aligners for 22 hours per day, except when you are eating, brushing your teeth, or for a special occasion.
• You will need to visit your dentist every 4-6 weeks to have your progress checked and to receive new aligners.
Contact SK Vision Dentistry today to learn more about Invisalign treatment and to schedule a consultation.